Personal Document Translation

Do you need translations of personal documents from a German-speaking or Dutch-speaking country?

Do you need to know what’s in that letter or government notice that you can’t read?

Do you need to fill out a form for a government agency?

Dr. Koby can help.

If you were born outside of the United States, went to school and/or university, or lived, worked, got married, divorced, etc., there, you may need related documents translated into English for a variety of reasons. Whether you’re applying for college, getting (re-)married, or filing forms with a federal, state, or local government, your documents must be translated into English, and often certified.

In another scenario, you don’t speak German or Dutch, or at least not legal or bureaucratic language, but you receive a letter, notice, or form from a government agency that you don’t understand. Perhaps a family member has some connection to the German-speaking or Dutch-speaking countries, or perhaps you worked there for a while but can’t figure out the text or what the document is communicating or requesting from you.

Dr. Koby can help! For an hourly fee, he can help you figure out what needs to be done and narrow down what needs to be translated. He can also help you figure out which forms you need to fill out and help you fill out the forms as well.

For a free quote, provide as much information as possible about your project in the form to the right. Dr. Koby will reply to you within 24-48 hours.

Click or drag a file to this area to upload.